Have you noticed a burning, itching or frothy foul-smelling vaginal discharge?
If so, consider a clinical research study at Medical Research Center of Memphis testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug in females with trichomoniasis.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a female, at least 18 years of age (ages 12-17 may also participate, but must have written informed consent from a parent or legal guardian)
- Be in good general health as confirmed by medical history and physical exam
- Have a diagnosis of trichomoniasis prior to screening visit
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation of up to $260 for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Trichomoniasis study, please fill out the form below or call us at (901) 623-2585.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.